Thursday, August 7, 2008
- Go back to your thoughts/ideas about Library 2.0. Has anything changed as a result of this experience? I feel much more confident about learning web applications, and have been surprised at how excited I was to learn about each thing.
- What were your favorite Things and discoveries? RSS feed, Flickr, Zoho Writer, YouTube, and LibraryThing are among my favorites.
- How did you connect with others doing the 23 Things On a Stick? I didn't directly connect with others while doing this program, but I really liked looking at blogs of those who are participating.
- Were there any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you? I was constantly surprised by just about everything I learned.
- What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or content? I don't think I would change anything.
- If we offered a 23 More Things On a Stick program like this in the future would you participate? I would enjoy a chance to participate again.
- How would you describe your learning experience in one word or in one sentence, so we could use your words to promote 23 Things On a Stick learning activities to others? My one word would be 23.licio.us