Thursday, August 7, 2008

Thing 23 - Now What Do I Do With My Life?

  • Go back to your thoughts/ideas about Library 2.0. Has anything changed as a result of this experience? I feel much more confident about learning web applications, and have been surprised at how excited I was to learn about each thing.
  • What were your favorite Things and discoveries? RSS feed, Flickr, Zoho Writer, YouTube, and LibraryThing are among my favorites.
  • How did you connect with others doing the 23 Things On a Stick? I didn't directly connect with others while doing this program, but I really liked looking at blogs of those who are participating.
  • Were there any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you? I was constantly surprised by just about everything I learned.
  • What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or content? I don't think I would change anything.
  • If we offered a 23 More Things On a Stick program like this in the future would you participate? I would enjoy a chance to participate again.
  • How would you describe your learning experience in one word or in one sentence, so we could use your words to promote 23 Things On a Stick learning activities to others? My one word would be 23.licio.us

2 comments:

Linda said...

Congratulations on your accomplishment! I've enjoyed your blog as well as all the others in the 23 Things on a Stick program. I hope you'll consider keeping up your blog and sharing any new surprises you find in exploring the web with all of us. Learning from one another even without knowing each other is one of the unexpected takeaways I found delightful about this experience myself. We all share interests related to library work and sharing what you've found is fun too. I hope you'll do that with some of your (now) free time.

Skelton said...

another book blog, just starting, would like active readers to be associated
http://bookendsreads.blogspot.com/