Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Thing 3 - I Stream, You Stream

TMI is what I keep thinking. A person could easily withdraw from this very real, beautiful/ugly world and spend all of her time in this weird blogosphere existence. Feed me becomes the cry - I need more newsfeeds, data, details about Hollywood stars, and omg did you hear about...? OK, so RSS feeds can be useful and relevant if used judiciously.I can see how it might happen. I've already been working on this for an hour and a half, and could keep going. However, I need to start work in 1/2 hour and haven't eaten yet nor had coffee. I'd better keep myself in check here.I learned how to add links to my blog and am feeling smug at the moment. I don't really get how to view the info on my RSS feed, so I added a link on my blog and am wondering if this makes sense and how others view theirs. I think if readers click on my link they can also access my feeds. Writing this is hard because I'm using lingo and jargon that I'm not even sure if I'm using correctly. I kind of feel like one of those people whom teens would roll their eyes at, but I'm going to stick with it.

No comments: