Friday, June 6, 2008

Thing 8 - Who's Bringing the Popcorn?

I am still amazed at the array of tools on the web. At first I was going to make a mosiac but couldn't quite figure out how to do it. I explored various other links, and especially like Big Huge Lab. I embedded a slideshow from Slideshare on my blog (see top of page). Maybe someday I'll create my own. I love the written word but am hooked on the image presentations too.
I was not familiar with efolio's and realize that I'm really in the dark about some things. I assume this is the way young people are handling their resumes/vitae now.
I think Lazybase is ok but doesn't look visually interesting. The 50 Web 2.0 Ways offers so many more possiblilities, and sometimes I almost experience a feeling of vertigo.
Since starting this 23 Things program I've been waking in the night and thinking about what I've learned and what I want to do with my blog. I'm mostly enjoying the process but feel like I might be obsessing too much about it. I still think the whole virtual world is yes, an exciting realm, but always beware the dark side.

No comments: